Hi there, today is Wednesday, the day of the lists! I am supposed to write only one, but I decided to do some more.
So here it is.
Goals for the year
– Photograph more, photograph a lot, to be better at this. To save money for a good telephoto lens.
Yay, I have even started new blog – the 365 days photo project here.
– Italy! I want to learn some Italian and then go to Italy for holiday.
– English, I want to keep improving my sometimes shameful English.
– Learn new things. Do some DIY.
-Be a better person, look for good things in people, compliment others, be helpful.
-Write more letters and postcards, stay connected with friends.
-Find a new job! Quit the old one.
– Love myself more. I mean all the pampering, 8 hour sleep, good, healthy food, holidays, make up, facials, etc.
Books that made me cry
I’m a bookworm. I love books, I can’t remember all the books that made me cry. The last one that made me cry was The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
Things that are beyond my grasp of understanding
There are so many of them I sometimes have to consume tranquility tea. I’ll list the ones that annoy me the most
– Injustice. Any time, anywhere, anyhow, with anybody. I can’t stand injustice.
– Double faced people, who says they love you, but after twenty minutes will talk bad things behind your back.
– Overproud ( I can’t really find the right word, If you know what I mean, tell me too 😀 ) of themselves people. “Oh I’m so good, I’m so clever, I’m so rich, my Prada Earrings cost me five thousand pound, my boyfriend is the best” kind of people.
– Clueless people. I mean those people who are clueless about everything in the world.
Leaders I am inspired by
I don’t know, ok? 😀 I didn’t want to admit it, but the weirdos are the people who inspire me the most often. Writers (A. Camus, Sue Townsend), singers (Lady Gaga) artists, actors, painters, photographers, all the women who started revolutions (all the rights like working, voting, fashion, etc) .. Anybody fighting with injustice is my friend and might inspire me.
If you’d like to make your tiny lists in the comments I’d be happy to read it 🙂 Anything to say about books? leaders? goals for this year?